- Calgary, AB, CAN
- Full Time
Avmax Group Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including an optimal benefits plan and pension plan
- System integration design for avionic/electrical equipment in aircraft.
- Produce system architecture and wiring diagrams for all elements of integrating the Avionics/electrical systems.
- Produce wiring harness / assembly drawings and reports.
- Prepare ground and flight test reports.
- Prepare and write the electrical load analysis reports.
- Support other departments such as MRO, Sales, Customer Support.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers as the technical contact as required.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ability to maintain productivity without sacrificing quality.
- Ability to communicate effectively and constructively with the customers.
- Ability to demonstrate the good judgment and decision making.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and solve the problems.
- Ability to project a professional appearance and demeanor in all interactions to represent the company in a positive light.
- Adherence to company policies and procedures for themselves and Engineering staff.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Completion of a degree or diploma in aerospace or electrical engineering, Aircraft Maintenance or a related technology or related fields.
- 0 - 5 years relevant experience with the design, development, or integration of Avionics/Electrical systems including Navigation, Communication, Flight Management Systems (FMS), FD/AP, Surveillance, Indicating and recording systems or equivalent on-aircraft installation experience.
- Familiar with part FAR 23, FAR 25, FAR 27 or FAR 29 aircraft.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office suite. CAD software (AutoCAD preferred) is an asset.
- Be able to travel if necessary.
- Eligible for registration with APEGA or ASET as a professional member once experience requirements completed.
- Must be able to effectively communicate (both written and verbal) and work well in a team environment.
Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to, and prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the protected grounds dictated by Canadian legislation. In order to be in compliance with the law, employees must be legally eligible to work in Canada.