- Calgary, AB, CAN
- Full Time
Avmax Group Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including an optimal benefits plan and pension plan.
- Design modifications to aircraft structure, systems, equipment, and furnishings
- Produce detail part, assembly and installation drawings and instructions
- Generate certification documents such as maintenance manuals
- Communicate with internal project stakeholders
Key Performance Indicators:
- Understand technical problems and proposes workable solutions that reflect the judgment and decision-making necessary to develop professional competency
- Communicate effectively and works well with our engineering, production and support teams
- Develop specialized technical knowledge through retained experiences, self-study, and pointed questions to peers and experienced staff
- Demonstrate work quality that meets department standards with continuously improvement in throughput, independence and consistency
- Represent our company with professionalism in attitude and deportment
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
Qualifications / Experience:
- New graduates to five years of experience in aircraft modification design and certification
- Completion of a degree or diploma in aerospace or mechanical engineering, industrial design, or a related technology
Experience in aircraft maintenance or fabrication
- Proficiency in use of computers and computer applications including Microsoft Office.
- Experience using engineering applications such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks, FEMAP, etc. is an asset.
- Eligible for registration with APEGA or ASET as a member in training
- Able to travel when necessary
Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to, and prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the protected grounds dictated by Canadian legislation. In order to be in compliance with the law, employees must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!