- Calgary, AB, CAN
- Full Time
Avmax Group Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including an optimal benefits plan and pension plan.
- Familiarity with aircraft gyros, instrument and associated systems.
- Knowledge of electro mechanical functions, operations and disassembly of various aircraft gyros and instruments.
- Strong knowledge of electronics components and troubleshooting of electrical circuits.
- Knowledge of various test equipment involved in testing and troubleshooting of aircraft instrumentation.
- Supervision, on the job training and mentoring of other technicians.
- Production management – monitoring and control of assigned repairs and overhauls, time and cost.
- Planning and estimation of various repairs and overhauls.
- Familiarity in using various technical data & documentations.
- Communication and coordination with internal and external stakeholders of repair equipment.
Key Performance Indicators / Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform day-to-day Avionics instruments troubleshooting, repairs and overhauls, within a budgeted time.
- Perform maintenance on all electrical and mechanical Avionics instruments and gyros including but not limited to navigation, pneumatic, engine, autopilot etc.
- Operate various Avionics test equipment related to air data test set, navigation, indication and recording, pneumatic and autopilot systems.
- Document and report all work performed on routine basis.
- Fabricate test harnesses and maintain Avionics test equipment and tooling.
- Mentor and train junior Avionics staff.
- Ability to project a professional appearance and demeanor in all interactions to represent the company in a positive light.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the department manager.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience on Avionics instrument repairs and overhauls.
- Must have working knowledge of various aircraft instruments and avionics systems.
- Completion of an avionics or electrical technology diploma.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competence on MS Office suite.
Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to, and prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the protected grounds dictated by Canadian legislation. In order to be in compliance with the law, employees must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!