- Component Shop
- Calgary, AB, CAN
- Full Time
Avmax Group Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including an optimal benefits plan and pension plan.
- Carry out assigned inspection, repair and or overhaul of aircraft components under the supervision of the shop SCA technician.
- Maintain compliance with CAR's requirements for review and acceptance of SCA.
- Compile work orders, inspection, repair and overhaul documentation in compliance with Canadian Aviation Regulations for review and acceptance of the SCA.
- Responsible to track and account for parts issued from stores to assigned job tasks.
- Report unserviceable maintenance equipment and tools to SCA technician.
- Report unsafe or unapproved work conditions and practices to SCA technician.
- Willing to attend training courses and/or seminars as directed by company needs and become familiar with all aspects of the Western Avionics company maintenance manuals.
- Strong mechanical and hydraulic knowledge with AC/DC electrical theory.
- Knowledge of aircraft components - wheels, brakes, hydraulic pumps, etc.
- Working knowledge of Landing Gear, Hydraulic Accumulators and Pneumatic systems would be an asset.
- Preferred, technical school/institute graduate.
- Minimum, High school diploma with applicable shop experience.
- General safety and hazardous material training.
- Basic knowledge of the Canadian aircraft maintenance industry and its maintenance regulations.
- Experience with Aircraft Hydraulic systems specifically Engine driven and electrically driven Hydraulic Pumps.
- Minimum 3-5 years similar experience in an aircraft maintenance shop environment but equivalent experience will be considered.
- Experience working with technical manuals and drawings.
- Experience with the use of the shop computer work flow system (Quantum).
Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to, and prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the protected grounds dictated by Canadian legislation. In order to be in compliance with the law, employees must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!