- Calgary, AB, CAN
- Full Time
Avmax Group Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including an optimal benefits plan and pension plan.
- Perform day-to-day Avionics equipment testing, troubleshooting, repairs and calibrations, within a budgeted time.
- Operate various Avionics test equipment including, but not limited to, air data test set, navigation, indication and recording, pneumatic and autopilot systems.
- Document and report all work performed on a routine basis.
- Other duties as assigned by the Department Supervisor and/or Division Manager
- Perform maintenance checks and service on Avionics systems including but not limited to communications, navigation, autopilot, Pilot static, entertainment, radar, AC & DC power distribution and aircraft lighting etc.
- Perform day to day tasks related to Avionics installation, troubleshooting and repair on customer aircrafts and do follow ups on existing services.
- Perform on call and scheduled aircraft maintenance on customer aircrafts.
- Manage various install and service projects as assigned by the supervisor.
- Perform day to day tasks related to maintenance checks, service and overhaul of aircraft batteries.
- Compile work orders, inspection, repair and overhaul documentation in work records.
- Responsible to track and account for parts issued from stores to assigned job tasks.
- Report unserviceable maintenance equipment and tools.
- Report unsafe or unapproved work conditions and practices to department supervisor.
- Willing to attend training courses and/or seminars as directed by company needs and become familiar with all aspects of the Western Avionics MPM & LPM.
- Must Hold Valid License – AME 'E'.
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
- Certificate Courses from OEM on various aircraft avionics systems
- Knowledge of Avionics components and aircraft systems.
- Basic knowledge of the Canadian aircraft maintenance industry and its maintenance regulations.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Minimum four years' experience in Avionics maintenance on aircraft.
- Experience in general Avionics and Electrical repairs.
- Experience in project supervision and management.
- Experience in Dash 8 Aircraft will be considered an asset.
Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to, and prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the protected grounds dictated by Canadian legislation. In order to be in compliance with the law, employees must be legally eligible to work in Canada.