- Calgary, AB, CAN
- Full Time
Avmax Group Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including an optimal benefits plan and pension plan.
- Maintain and support Linux based Servers, WAN/LAN and Firewalls.
- Assist in establishing network security processes for data servers, workstations, and communication links.
- Assist in updating and evaluating a workable IS disaster recovery plan.
- Build and deploy computer systems with customized software loads.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot network printing functions.
- Maintain company phone systems.(VOIP and POTS)
- Run, test and terminate network cabling.
- Author/update documentation for new or changed administrative processes.
- Create/manage user accounts in ldap, email and Active directory.
- Maintain and upgrade topology.
- Post-Secondary Diploma or equivalent education in Information Systems/Technology.
- Unix/Linux system administration.
- TCP/IP networking.(OSI Layer 2&3 expertise)
- VMWare Virtualization (ESXi and Server software).
- Superior verbal and technical writing communications skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- A working knowledge of MS Office, Access, Publisher and Project.
- A vehicle for travel between buildings in Calgary.
- A passport (must be acquired before end of probation).
- Eligible to obtain/hold a Transport Canada airport security pass. (Application must be made within first two weeks after commencement of employment.)
- 2+ years' experience in a help desk position.
- Experience in trouble shooting computer issues.
- Experience with enterprise servers, storage and advanced network topologies.
- Experience in Quantum Control is considered an asset.
- Experience in Oracle database administrationis considered an asset.
- Experience in Sql Server database administrationis considered an asset.
- Experience in Network performance analysis and design is considered an asset.
Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to, and prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the protected grounds dictated by Canadian legislation. In order to be in compliance with the law, employees must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!